- Arts Council England invests in underserved areas
Arts Council England is tackling inaccessibility for working class people trying to break into the creative industries by investing in underserved...NewsMay 25, 2023
- Is there a problem with AI models in fashion?
Modelling is being digitalised. The use of AI in industry has become even more prominent than ever with the first ever...FeaturesMay 18, 2023
- Chanel old and new wows at Cannes
- Fillers and filters – let’s talk about face fashion
- Ups and downs of high-low collab culture
- Shift talks: Phoebe Gardner on the Nowness social empire
- Miss Sohee, haute couture’s rising star
- Gingerella at Paper Dress Vintage
- LCF students say goodbye to Lime Grove
- Shift talks: should we be jumping on Lemon8?
- Shift talks to jewellery designer Yuliana Linia
- How to be an It Girl